Place Your Reservation Now Online
Complete our reservation form to book your choice of available cabaña per your requested dates.
Click to book Rooms, Meals & Tours
|Request a QuoteFill out form with your planned dates for a prompt response.|
All prices are in U.S. dollars and do not include hotel tax and 10% service charge.
For Christmas Holidays & Easter Weekend bookings please email us.
Please note that cabaña rates do not include:
- Alcoholic beverages beyond your Welcome Cocktail at check-in.
- Tours, Adventures, Guided Hikes, and other full-day or half-day activities available. See our Cayo Tours.
- Transportation from the Philip S. Goldson International Airport or Belize City.
- 10% Service Charge for distribution to entire Lodge staff, seen and unseen, as tips.
- Discretionary gratuities for guides, drivers, or the employees who offer that extra "je ne sais quoi."
- 9% government room tax (subject to change).
- Air travel. On request, we will be happy to help you find the best rate and routing.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
To avoid uncertainty, please note the following policies:
- An immediate deposit of 50% is due upon confirmation of booking.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival, or immediately if arrival date is less than 45 days from booking date. Failure to make full payment in a timely manner will result in cancellation without refund.
- There will be a US$100 administrative fee per room for cancellations made up to 60 days prior to arrival.
- There will be NO REFUND for cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival. Please don’t ask us to waive our policies.
- Travel insurance is recommended to cover unforeseen travel complications.
- Deposit may be made via Visa or MasterCard using our secure online process form.
- 2nd payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on file unless you advise us otherwise before the due date.
- US checks made to Mariposa Jungle Lodge can be sent to the following address:
Mariposa Jungle Lodge
11480 Browder Avenue
Anchorage AK 99507
- At the Lodge we accept US or Belizean Currency (1 US$ = 2 BZ$), Visa and MasterCard.